Punto banco is what we usually refer to as “baccarat”, although, in truth, there are two more baccarat variations. However, nearly every licensed online baccarat portal offers punto banco exclusively. Let us, therefore, see what is typical for this game.
The objective is to get a score of 8 or 9 in the first draw (two hands dealt: banker and player). If neither the player nor the banker achieve the goal, the tableau (drawing rules) are applied, as follows:
Baccarat Portal Player Tableau:
1. If the total is 0 – 5: the player draws the third card;
2. If the total is 6 or 7: the player stands.
Baccarat Portal Banker Tableau:
1. The player has two cards only: solely the banker is taken into account. The same tableau from above applies.
2. The player has three cards:
1.If the total is 2 or 3: banker draws with 0 – 4 and stands with 5 – 7;
2. If the total is a 4 or 5: banker draws with 0 – 5, and stands with 6 – 7;
3. If the total is a 6 or 7: banker draws with 0 – 6, and stands with 7;
4. If the total is 8: banker draws with 0 – 2, and stands with 3 – 7;
5. If the player has an Ace/ 9 /10: banker draws with 0 – 3, and stands with 4 – 7.
You should also know that the payouts offered are (in most cases) 95% for banker baccarat bets and 8 to 1 odds for a tie. Still, betting baccarat online has one huge benefit: every player gets free bonuses by baccarat portal casinos. In this way, you will get to polish your skills for free and also come up with the best possible strategy aimed at increasing your odds at winning.
Finally, at Baccarat Portal you’ll find the finest selection of licensed online casinos on the web. Your payouts and privacy are guaranteed and customer support is available around the clock for all your questions. Sign up today to bet baccarat at some of the most loved baccarat portal sites on the wide web!